XXVII INTERCON – 2020
INTERCON 2020 has been redesigned in a virtual environment, for the safety of our community and to offer an inclusive experience
The 2020 IEEE XXVII International Conference on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing – INTERCON 2020, aims to bring together researchers, professionals, students and entrepreneurs to facilitate the approach, identification and commitment to join challenges that allow the development of technologies for the benefit of humanity.
Live the Virtual Experience !
This page has been designed to be able to carry an INTERCON in a didactic way.
If you have already registered as a paper author or as an interactive registration participant, you can have full access to all INTERCON, using your email and password, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your account, then login and enjoy it.
If you already registered as a regular registration participant, you still have the possibility to upgrade to an interactive registration. Do not miss the interactivity and live interaction with speakers, authors, and participants besides you will have access to: full papers, the authors presentation material and you will get a PDF participant certificate among other live experiences.
If you not have not registered yet, click here.
*Interactive registration will have access to all material for a week or more do not miss it. You still have the chance
INTERCON 2020 Topics
• Communication systems
• Semiconductor and devices
• Computers and information technology
• Signal processing
• Systems and control
• Emerging technologies
• Circuits and systems
• Power generation, transmission and distribution
• Electrical machines and adjustable speed drives
• High voltage engineering and insulation technology
• Algorithms and complexity
• Architecture and organization
• Graphics and visualization
• Information management, assurance and security
• Intelligent systems
• Parallel and distributed Computing
• Software engineering
- Conference Chair: César Gallegos Ch. – email@example.com
- Technical Program Chair: Carlos Silva C. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Chair: José Durán – email@example.com
NEED ASSISTANCE? : Sent email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to +51 933129554